Antigua & Barbuda Welcomes You!
Antigua & Barbuda Program
Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island state located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It consists of two major inhabited islands, Antigua and Barbuda, and a number of smaller islands. Antigua is one of the safest islands in the Caribbean. This country is easily accessible from Europe and North America. Antigua’s key industry is tourism and related service industries. Other large employers are the finance services industry and the government.
The application process typically lasts 2 to 6 months
Second Citizenship Benefits:
There are many advantages in obtaining citizenship:
- A variety of real estate and investment prospects
- Fast processing within four months.
- Citizenship also granted to dependent children and parents
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Following documents are required:
- Two original birth certificate copies
- Local Antigua and Barbuda Police Record.
- Passport Copy
- Certified copy of Marriage certificate (If married).
Steps and Procedures:
Once you have decided on Antigua & barbuda as the country of your choice, you need to do the following
- Fill in and submit the application forms
- Decide on your investment avenue – Real Estate or the National Development Fund or an Approved Business
- Carry with you all the required documents